What do I need?
The FCC4 is built on a 2½" x 3¼" circuit board. You connect a power supply, up to 15 clocks with modified movements, and optional control switches. The FCC4 runs all your clocks at the speed you select with switches on the circuit board.
- One FCC4 fast clock controller. Order the FCC4 assembled and tested, or as a kit you solder together.
- One or more clocks. See About clocks for details.
- One modified Quartex Q80 movement for each clock. Order movements modified and tested, ready to go, or movement kits that you modify yourself. Either way, you get a set of hands and mounting hardware with each movement.
- A 9 VDC power supply for the FCC4. These are available from All Electronics or your local Radio Shack store.
- Optional: Two toggle switches and a pushbutton. Even though he FCC4 runs as soon as power is applied, these switches let you stop the clocks, advance them at high speed, and reset them to the original starting time after the operating session is over.
Updated September 7, 2016