Features and benefits
- New! More clocks – one FCC4 fast clock controller runs up to 15 clocks, compared to 10 with the previous model.
- New! More speeds – 16 switch-selectable speeds between 1:1 and 16:1.
- New! 16 additional "fractional" speeds between 2½:1 and 7¾:1 to fine-tune your railroad's fast time.
- Powerful clock circuit. You can have 15 clocks along a 2-wire cable up to 180 feet long – great for large layouts!
- Run/Stop switch lets you stop the clocks without powering-down the controller.
- Reset button quickly advances the clocks at high speed to the original starting time, and then stops them. Press the button and walk away – soon all clocks will be ready for the next operating session.
- Fast Forward switch runs the clocks ahead at high speed. Useful for advancing all clocks on the layout to a new time.
- Easy-to-build kit. Solder three dozen parts on a 2½" x 3" circuit board in about 45 minutes. See how.
- Inexpensive clock movements are easily modified for fast-time operation. See how. The standard-size Q80 movements snap into most commercial clocks, or can be installed on any clock using the supplied nut and washer on the threaded shank.
Updated September 7, 2016